Behind Closed Doors by B.A Paris Review


 Behind Closed Doors by B.A Paris

Jack and Grace, the perfect couple. He is a successful lawyer, he has never lost a case. She is a housewife, extremely good at everything she does. Their friends love them, the wives, thinks Grace is the luckiest woman to have such a loving and caring husband like Jack. But is everything as glamorous as it seems...?

There are many mixed reviews about this novel, though I can understand the negative opinions, I also agree with the positive ones. From page one I was sucked in and I soaked up every single page. Yes, at times, it was far-fetched, but was it really...? You never really know a person. You will never truly know what happens behind closed doors, how inventive that person might be...

I found this to be a gripping thriller, but it wasn't the kind of book that made my mind work to discover the secrets and piece together the answers. No, this was the kind of book that played with my emotions. The chapters alternates between present and past and with each chapter you have a flood of different feelings. I couldn't stop reading because I needed to know what will happen next. 

And then I also need to be completely honest and say that even though I enjoyed this novel while reading it, I will have to admit that in a few weeks the story will probably fade from my memory. 

With everything mentioned, I still recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick, easy and entertaining read.

I rated this ⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5 stars! 

Comments