Murder At The Fitzwilliam by Jim Eldridge Review

Murder At The Fitzwilliam by Jim Eldridge.

Daniel Wilson made a name for himself working on Jack the Ripper' case, now he is retired, but his services as Detective Inspector are still used every now and again, when a case needs to be solved quickly. And so it happens when a murder takes place at the Fitzwilliam, Daniel is called in to help. As he works on the case and tries to identify the dead man, he has to face a very unhelpful police inspector, and he has to deal with the archaeologist, Abigail, who found the dead body. Soon Daniel and Abigail are working the case together, can they solve the mystery...?

This is the first book in the museum murder mysteries series by Jim Eldridge, I came across these by accident on my audiobook subscription. The synopsis immediately intrigued me. I love a cozy murder mystery, and this takes place in Victorian England, 1894. covers museums and ancient artifacts. Why would I pass on listening to this book?

I loved everything about this story, the characters, the setting, everything was very entertaining. It was a nice distraction and completely drew me in. I truly enjoyed Jim Eldridge's writing style, It was a relaxing, easy read and I am truly looking forward to start book 2 and see how these characters develop. 

I rated this ⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5 stars!

Comments