The Girl Who Vanished by R.M Ward Review


First I would like to thank NetGalley and HQ Digital for an ARC copy of this novel in return for an honest review.

This was my first book by the author and I really enjoyed the read. It took me a while to finish, life just kept getting in the way, but I can now finally share my thoughts regarding this novel.

Frances receives a call from the hospital, letting her know her daughter Naomi has been in an accident. On her way to the hospital, she catches a glimpse of a child in a vehicle next to her. The child seems to be distressed and is mouthing the word "Help", now Frances has a choice to make, does she keep driving to the hospital for her daughter or does she try to help the child...?

I was truly intrigued by the concept of this novel and the author had my attention from the very first page. I wasn't blown away by the writing, but the plot and characters kept me invested, and turning the pages. I truly enjoyed Frances' POV and could really sympathize with her character. 

I found this to be a quick and easy read, the pace was done really well. Some part of the mystery was predictable, but in the end it was a very good read. 

I would definitely read more from this author in the future. 

I rated this ⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5 stars!

Comments