The Last Housewife by Ashley Winstead Review


The Last Housewife by Ashley Winstead

I do not think I need to go into details on what this book is about, but I can tell you that I finally read it and I think that Ashley Winstead has done it once again. 

It took me a while to finish this one, life has taken over and I haven't been able to read as much or write my thoughts on any of the books I finished. Hopefully from here on out, I can find a better balance and once again do what I love. 

Now, back to my thoughts on The Last Housewife. This was a very dark and disturbing read, I can fully understand why this book wasn't a favorite for some people. It does make you feel very uncomfortable and angry while reading, but at the same time I found it very intriguing as well. It is a well paced thriller and the writing style is easy to get hooked on. 

I found the characters very infuriating, but also believable. The author did a good job at making you see the situation from a different perspective. Please look up trigger warnings, but I highly recommend this read to anyone looking for a good thriller. 

Can't wait to read more from this author.

I rated this ⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5 stars!


Comments